Wednesday, August 13, 2008

my boyfriend can't have nice things

Chris usually throws his clothes away when they get spots on them. He does try to wash them first, but I don't think he tries hard enough. Last week he bought a new shirt at Target and by the end of the second day he owned it, it was in the bedroom trash. I went to Target to buy him the identical shirt but the only one left in size small had, coincidentally, a blood stain on it. And ew -- why hang that up, Target employees? It wasn't even the gross Target in Towson; it was the nicer Target in White Marsh. Oh well. I ordered one from Target.com and it's coming today. I wonder how long it will last.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it bad that I wear stained clothes? And like, try and fold them so the stain doesn't show as much?
Also, the Target in Middle River is amazing -- clean, well-staffed and stocked, and there's a Starbucks!

Heather said...

Not bad at all -- I wear stained clothes too. In fact, I usually don't even notice they're stained -- Chris has to tell me.

Thanks for the Target tip. I don't even know how to get to Middle River but I will look it up.

flightless said...

I'm not good at stains, but I wear things with holes in them. I've gotten compliments on my artfully knotted skirts that were just covering a big rip...