Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bathroom Vanity Top

On Saturday, my wife and I were cleaning the house in preparation for a couple of house guests. As is usually the case, I was given the bathroom detail. With explicit instructions to scrub the walls and uglier spots on the ceiling, at one point I stood on the bathroom sink to reach one of the back corners. Our sink is longer than your average sink because it sits on top of a vanity with several drawers and a cabinet. A nasty KERRRRACCK! let loose from somewhere near my feet.

Our sink now has what I would call a hairline fracture from front to back. Sad because the recently renovated bathroom was one of our proudest areas in the house.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

UGH!
Man, I have a bathroom renovation story, too. It's like a new car, right? You're hysterical about it until the first ding.

Emily said...

God! Downer

Unknown said...

Very good blog!!!!
Making the best use of the available space is no mean a task. It certainly requires a lot of thinking. One of the most under-utilized areas is the bathroom, especially the Bathroom Vanity Top and the space below it.