Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Driver's License; Awesome Gold Wallet

For instance, I recently lost my wallet, it was a whole drama. I went to the DMV with photo identification in the form of an old driver's license I found one time after I lost and replaced it. The clerk tsk'ed a little. Then she looked at my record, which indicates 3 losses just since 2004. Then she said "Well, I guess you know the procedure" as she directed me to where I should go for my photo.

That wallet was killer, too. It was gold with hearts and also contained a Ross gift card with such a high dollar amount I can't bear to speak of it. I CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait, three before or after the latest loss? Are you at one per year?!

Andy said...

HAHA! I guess you DO know the procedure!

Sarah said...

This is an interesting one to me because I never lose things- just break them or trash them. I will have the same broken, crappy things for years because I never lose them.